In August 2017 the Sunshine Coast Council approved the master plan for redevelopment of the Pelican Waters Golf Club precinct.
The approved master plan can be viewed by using this link: Masterplan
The key elements of the master plan are:
- Relocation of the 8th and 9th existing golf holes adjacent to the existing 1st and 2nd golf holes.
- Relocation of the driving range to a new location southwest of the maintenance shed.
- Refurbishment and expansion of the Clubhouse.
- Construction of a new 18-hole mini-golf facility and playground area.
- Development of approximately 210 detached housing lots and approximately 70 medium density units/terrace homes and villas across 3 sites.
- Rehabilitation and conservation of more than 30 hectares of land adjacent to Bells Creek.
Greg Norman Golf Design has been intricately involved in all aspects of the design of the new golf holes and driving range. We are very confident that the new design when completed will provide members with an unrivalled golf experience.
To register your interest in the projects and receive periodic updates please complete the form below: