About The Luke Batty Foundation
The Luke Batty Foundation is established in memory of Luke Batty who was tragically killed by his father at cricket practice on Wednesday 12th February 2014 in Tyabb, Victoria.
Everyone in Australia was hugely affected by the manner in which Luke was killed and communities from far and wide responded generously by sending to Luke’s mum Rosie, hundreds of cards, an abundance of beautiful flowers, and donations, both large and small.
The response was so overwhelming that it inspired Rosie to set up the Luke Batty Foundation.
All Australians are engaged in ending violence against women and children.
Inspired and informed by the voices of women and children deepen our understanding of family and domestic violence in order to drive and effect attitudinal, cultural and systemic change.
- Children are equipped to effect change and their voice is heard and respected
- Women’s experience drives change
- People are passionate and active in driving change
- Luke Batty Foundation is equipped to fulfil its vision and support Rosie’s advocacy
$1000 Minor Sponsor – Includes:
- Entry Fees for a team of 4 players
- Display your signage on a minor hole & in the Clubhouse
- Activate your golf hole sponsorship with branded displays, handout, promotions or demonstrations
- Recognition in media releases prior to event & on course
$1500 Major Sponsor – Includes all of the above PLUS:
The added advantage of displaying your branded signage at major holes such as 1st or 8th and in the Clubhouse.
Friday November 24
Mantra Hotels Charity Golf Day in support of The Luke Batty Foundation will be held at Pelican Waters Golf Club on Friday 24th November 2017.
10.30am – Registration & sausage sizzle
11.45am – Player briefing
12 Noon – Shot gun start, 4 ball Ambrose
4.30-5pm – Drinks in the Clubhouse
5.30pm – Presentation & Build your own burger
6pm – Auction of sports memorabilia, accommodation vouchers and other items – fully signed broncos jersey and lightening jersey to name a few.
$120 for an Individual player or $396 for a Team of 4 players includes:
- Use of motorised golf cart per team
- Morning sausage sizzle
- 2 standard drink vouchers per player
- Build your own burger post golf
REGISTER TO PLAY
Click here to download registration form.
Complete your form and email to email@example.com.
Have a question about the event, sponsorship opportunities or registration?
Phone Michelle on 07 5437 5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.